Cookietales (dieneryn)

Re-Ment Package! #01

1


So yesterday we received mail!!! Let's open it!


Re-ments!!! I bought them on eBay from re-ment2007. They have a great selection but shipping can be a little pricey. D;

I dislike removing them from the plastic so I shall just show you guys stock images of what I got xD

^Disney cupcakes! Lovely, no?

^ Rilakkuma Omurice xD

^And I absolutely LOVE this! I'm kind of a pancake/hotcake person. So I just HAD to get this.

But hold on a moment...

"What's this???"
"We didn't order that!"

"We ordered #10, not #9! D;"

I opened an eBay case for that. Thankfully, the seller responded with the following: "so sorry, send u #10 tomorrow morning, very soon u will receive it, the wrong item just for your gift thanks fan"

YAY! I get to receive the right piece AND keep the one they sent by mistake. Oh the cheap thrills of life! xD

Stay tuned for more package openings! :D

If you are interested in some rare and discontinued re-ments, don't forget to check out my Storenvy! :)

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. […] you have read my first Re-Ment package post, you would have known that I received a wrong item from my eBay order. The seller actually kindly […]

    ReplyDelete