Cookietales (dieneryn)

Re-Ment Elegant Sweets - 01 Socialite's Tea Party

0
[Very detailed images included in this post! ^^]
When I first got into Re-Ments, I did not just like the character series. I was actually pretty drawn in by the Petite Sample Series as well, and today, I thought I might introduce my favourite Re-Ment set of all time.
Image
Re-Ment Elegant Sweets - 01 Socialite's Tea Party

When I first saw someone with this set on Instagram, I was like "WOAH. Is that a miniature?" It was definitely love at first sight! I love how detailed this set looked, compared to the other Re-Ments that I've had. I also liked the fact that it came with a biscuit "tin".

So of course, I went to search for it online! To my dismay, this set is from a discontinued series. :( That and, I could not find it on ebay at all, or any other site. I probably found a couple listings out there, but they all cost at least 50 dollars (including shipping).

I actually searched for a couple of weeks before I found a listing on eBay Japan. It was going for a reasonable price and I immediately snapped it up!
At this point I think I should stop rambling and actually show you guys the pictures lol.
Image
It comes in a beautiful box :3

Image
Within the box is the beautiful beautiful biscuit tin! *-*

Image
Size comparison :) It should be about 1:8 or 1:6 scale ;) I'm lazy to measure it, so :P

Image
Revealing the lovely contents!

Image
What they look like individually :)

Image
Zooming in...

Image
The tiniest Almond Cookie. It looks really detailed and delicious :3

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Aren't they all just so perfectly textured and made with detail? ;)

Image
Here's a view of all the cookies!

Image
This is my favorite piece. Lookit! Even the back is well-textured!

Image
Here's a breakdown of all the parts!
I hope you guys enjoyed reading this post. I apologize for the ramble in the beginning lol. I actually manage to acquire a couple more set from this series, and I might upload them someday.

Thanks for reading! If you are looking for some discontinued Re-Ment sets, don't forget to check out my Storenvy! :)

My Storenvy: http://dieneryn.storenvy.com
My Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/dieneryn

0 comments:

Post a Comment