Cookietales (dieneryn)

My Re-Ment Wishlist

4
I love Re-Ment. I hate Re-Ment. I love that they have such amazingly detailed products. But I hate that they have so many. Am I making sense at all? :P

Just creating this post to keep track of the Re-Ment series that I wish to purchase. As of now, I don't have the budget to do so. So I need somewhere I can store the information as well :)

1. Rilakkuma Egg Breakfast - リラックマ たまごキッチン [BOUGHT! :D]



2. Bread & Butter 



3. Hello Kitty Kitchen Cooking - お料理だいすき!



4. Hello Kitty Ouchi Gohan - お料理だいすき!


Where to buy: No idea!




6. Rilakkuma Dararin Attaka Gohan Set - リラックマ「だらりんあったかごはん」



7. Rilakkuma Maku Maku Hamburger - リラックマ「まくまくハンバーガー」






So...... That's a lot huh? My plan is to buy them once a month... well that would take me 8 months! And who knows what new series Re-Ment would release during those 8 months... T^T

4 comments: Leave Your Comments

  1. OMGAH. YOU SO SPOILED. YOU HINTING.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are u from Studiolorien or Lorienspree?Abi i am from twitter my username name is ruiencheyenne what is DM?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean my twitter name is cheyenne_yeo

    ReplyDelete