Cookietales (dieneryn)

Re-Ment Package! #01 [Follow-Up]

1
If you have read my first Re-Ment package post, you would have known that I received a wrong item from my eBay order. The seller actually kindly decided to send me the right item, and I did not have to return the wrong one! Talk about good customer service! :)

20131219_112214
Ta-da! I received it! It was quick, too. Much faster than the registered parcel!

20131219_112329
The package arrived nicely packed in perfect condition. I'm glad it wasn't bent at all xD

20131219_112509
And I got it!!! The donut that I wanted >.<

This is from the series Relax Anniversary Sweets Mascot - リラックマ「アニバーサリースイーツマスコット」

I'm a happy girl today xD (easily excitable lol)

1 comment: Leave Your Comments

  1. […] many years, so they do provide pretty good customer support. Do read about my experiences here and here where I received a wrong […]

    ReplyDelete