Cookietales (dieneryn)

Hello!

0
Hello!


Welcome to my blog, Cookietales! I'm better known as "dieneryn" on Instagram. I've decided, finally, to start a blog for several reasons.
1) I need more space to "spam"! I dislike posting multiple photos of similar things on Instagram. But sometimes I just want to share more pictures, you know? I guess a blog is a good place to do that! :)
2) I need to ramble. Yes I do. :P
3) I would like to reach out to more people! Instagram is the only thing I have now and it is sort of "limited". I wish to reach out to more people and meet more friends who have similar interests :)
4) I can't think of any now D;
So, there you go! My blog! YAY!

Oh, and don't forget to like my Facebook Page for faster updates!
-----> www.facebook.com/dieneryn
See you!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment